I had a great birthday yesterday! Brett came over for a while. We didn't get to have birthday sex though. He played with Chloe and her dolls. I had to work til 9 last night, so I didn't have much birthday fun.
Today was a pretty good day. I went out to breakfast with Jason and Kris. Some stupid landscaping truck hit their car while we were eating. The car got a huge dent and scrape. I felt super bad, like I was responsible. I had invited them out to breakfast and if I hadn't their car wouldn't have gotten hit. I guess I need to get over it because there's nothing I can do now.
Trey made Brett and I dinner tonight. We had veal Parmesan. To be honest, I felt like I was eating Bambi. It was ok, but probably not something I'd go out of my way to eat again. Brett is amazing and I am so glad I met him. We're laying in bed together now watching a scary movie. It's not even scary though.
I am seriously so in love. It scares me a lot.
I'm going to cuddle with my boyfriend, so I have to go. Goodnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment