Saturday, November 15, 2014

It's almost here...

My 23rd birthday is in 2 days! I feel really happy to be moving on to this next chapter in my life. I have so much going for me right now: I am a full time student, a mom to a beautiful girl, I have an awesome boyfriend, and I have great friends. This is the first time in a very long time that I truly feel happy and I can't wait to share all of my experiences, good and bad, throughout my 23rd year. 

I wish I would have started blogging earlier so that all of the back stories would make more sense. I'll throw back stories in every now and then when I get a chance, but for now just go with the flow.

I hope that someone, somewhere can learn something from my blog, or at least find it a little entertaining. My life really is quite a saga and eventually I'll write my life into a dramatic novel. Until them, I'm just going to post my daily life in this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment